We want you to love your purchase and understand you cannot try garments on before purchasing online, so we happily accept returns on full priced merchandise. An exchange or store credit will be provided, should the return meet the below requirements:
- Please contact us within 5 days of delivery via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns require a Return Authorisation (RA) number from our team before your claim can be processed. All items sent without an RA number will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender.
- Garments must be returned new, unused and with all designer tags still attached. Returned items that have been worn, washed, damaged or altered from their original state (i.e. tags removed) will not be accepted, and will be returned to the customer.
- Garments will need to be sent back to us within 7 days of receiving the RA number.
- Store credit will be provided to the value of your return and is valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
- Refunds are provided for manufacturer faults only, we unfortunately cannot offer refunds for change of mind or incorrect size.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and post your exchange or issue your store credit via email. Please allow up to 14 days for all requests to be finalised.
Earrings: Please note that earrings are not able to be returned due to hygiene standards.
All returns enquiries will be responded to within 48 hours, Monday to Friday, we endeavour to get back to you as quickly as possible!
All SALE items are final. We do not offer returns or exchanges on sale items (unless faulty, in which case we must be informed as per our terms stated above).